The behaviours I wish to stop and begin going forward
One to One Coaching
If you would like to develop your personal creativity or are a coach and wish to use drawing as a tool with your clients, I offer one to one coaching sessions online.
My speciality is drawing out personal creative awareness and empowering you to use it effectively in your life and work.
A minimum of 3 sessions are recommended and can include elements of the following:
Your Creative Development
– Understand more about creativity as a process
– Start making your own artwork
– Visualise personal biography and future aspirations
– Release creative blocks
Using Drawing with your Clients
– A guide to creativity and its relevance at work
– Specific ideas for coaching exercises using drawing
– Understand and practice non-verbal communication
– Gain confidence to talk about visual imagery and meaning
Click here to read more about Skype sessions.
Exploring my past, present and future
Groups of Coaches
In association with Steele Consulting I run a project called Creativity in Coaching (CIC) training groups online and face to face to use drawing with their clients.
Click here to see more about CIC.
‘My skype sessions with Peter have been invaluable. Drawing has a way of bypassing the intellect and connecting with the truth of what is going on at a deeper level. As a coach this has been powerful to experience and has impacted on the way I share creativity with my clients’
– Clare Tanner, Consultant, Coach and Trainer