One to One
If you would like to strengthen your creative awareness and artistic confidence to use drawing with your clients and groups, I offer one to one coaching sessions by Skype or in person.
Whether you are a coach yourself and wish to extend the range of your skills, or someone who wants to get more in touch with their own creativity, I can adapt to your needs.
A minimum of 3 sessions are recommended and can include elements of the following:
Your Creative Development
– Understand more about creativity as a process
– Start making your own artwork
– Visualise personal biography and future aspirations
– Release creative blocks
Using Drawing with your Clients
– A guide to creativity and its relevance at work
– Specific ideas for coaching exercises using drawing
– Understand and practice non-verbal communication
– Gain confidence to talk about visual imagery and meaning
Click here to read more about Skype Sessions.
The behaviours I wish to stop and begin going forward
Groups of Coaches
In association with Steele Consulting, I run a project called Creativity in Coaching (CIC) training groups of coaches to use drawing in the coaching context.
Click here to see more about CIC.
Current reality (far left) my vision (far right) bridge (centre)
‘My skype sessions with Peter have been invaluable. Drawing has a way of bypassing the intellect and connecting with the truth of what is going on at a deeper level. As a coach this has been powerful to experience and has impacted on the way I share creativity with my clients’
– Clare Tanner, Consultant, Coach and Trainer